!!!

Please leave a comment so we know who is visiting! Thanks!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another update from Dad

We had a cool, nice day with rolling hills. Today was 58 miles and got in at around 1ish. We didn't have to leave until 8ish.We are in New Waterford, Ohio and are staying at the Lake Terrace Camp Ground.
We stopped at a check point and I was standing there waiting for a restroom cause I needed to rest and was reading a sign and sounded it out and said "Hey Aunt Mary used to make those." Now I can't remember what it was called...I bought a whole bunch for everyone" old age is setting in ...I can't think of it. Anyway, it was good.

I got a hair cut yesterday, first one since I left. No comb over!

Stopped for coffee and had a cinnamon roll that would rival Grandma Wandlers... Still having a great ride, can't believe the time is almost over.

No comments: